Barings Law is a multi-disciplinary law firm providing the full range of legal services. We emphasise repeat client instructions, so we focus on developing relationships that last and we do this better than any other firm.
If you have a passion for providing exceptional legal service and are fascinated by the inner workings of the law, this may be the perfect position for you. If you meet the requirements below, please apply today.
In the Web Development role your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
If you feel you have the skills for this role, please do not hesitate to apply today.