Barings Law is a multi-disciplinary law firm offering bespoke services for consumers and corporate clients.
We are proud of our burgeoning reputation as one of the leading law firms in Manchester, offering a range of legal services for individuals and businesses. Every client is unique to us, and we ensure that we work with them to achieve the best possible results.
Personal injury, financial mis-selling, consumer rights, data breaches and group litigation are just a few of the areas in which we are able to help our clients with high-quality legal representation.
Due to expansion to our team, we are looking to recruit a customer service executive, who will be based at our head office in Manchester.
The core focus of the role will be to engage and assist our clients through their claims process.
You will be our clients’ first point of contact and will provide them with advice and updates throughout their journey, from their initial contact to completion of their case, ensuring that they are satisfied with the service we provide at all times.
- Answering queries from clients via telephone and email.
- Handling outbound and inbound calls for new clients.
- Dealing with the day-to-day movement of the clients through our customer relationship management systems.
- Providing clients with exceptional standards of service.
- Maintaining our database with clients’ details.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Competence in using Microsoft Office software and customer relationship management platforms.
- A fantastic telephone manner.
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Great attention to detail.
- A passion for delivering high-quality customer service.
What you will receive:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £20,000 (DOE).
- A position in a perfect city-centre location in brand new, modern offices.
- The chance to work in a fantastic laid-back, professional environment.
- Excellent ongoing training and support.
- Great opportunities for career progression and personal development.
This is a full-time position based in Manchester city centre. Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.